Low Pool Enclosures
Low pool enclosures are very practical in that they’re easy to operate while providing heat and security for your pool. Thanks to their optimal transparency and various heights, you’ll never be without a pleasant view of your pool while enjoying an efficient system that’s fully compliant with current standards.
Both automatic or manual options are available as well as several angles in order to respond to your needs:
3-angle pool enclosure
With a low height (30 cm maximum), this kind of enclosure retains perspective in your garden or lawn while ensuring your pool’s natural heating. Designed according to current security regulations, the 3-angle pool enclosure also protects you from bad weather and drowning risks.
5-angle pool enclosure
This type of pool enclosure provides maximum security and a comfortable water temperature with a very aesthetic look.
Don’t hesitate to check out all our pool enclosures on Octavia’s YouTube channel!
No matter the number of angles you choose for your pool enclosures, they all have certain characteristics in common:
- Double-glazed polycarbonate roof panels (16 mm thick)
- Cold-pressed transparent polycarbonate lateral panels (4 mm thick)
- Telescopic low pool enclosure with straight or angled panels
- Hermetic S-shaped vent system
- No visible screws
- Sliding trapdoor on roof
Several options are possible:
- 400 available color tones according to RAL scale
- Anti-derailing tracks with standard rollers
- Sliding roof trapdoor for ultra-easy access
- Low height for ensured discretion
- Various sliding panel widths possible