Medium Pool Enclosures
This pool enclosure type links discretion, comfort and savings for your ultimate pleasure! It’s the perfect compromise between a low and high pool enclosure.
Its modern design borrows from the technical specifications of high pool enclosures. Firmly locked by key, it assures the highest level of security for your children and pets, avoiding falls and accidents.
In most cases, the medium pool enclosure is never higher than 1.8 meters at the roof’s ridge beam, or its highest point (a construction permit is therefore unnecessary). It blends in perfectly with its natural setting thanks to its full lateral sides without an intermediary bar. The enclosure is mounted on an automated anti-derailing track system that is extremely flat. (Octavia patent)
The medium pool enclosure fits in easily with your home and its local environment. With this type of enclosure, you’ll be able to take advantage of your pool whenever you want, good weather and bad.
The enclosure’s characteristics change according to the angle type chosen (3 or 5):
Medium pool enclosure, 3 angles
- Telescopic medium pool enclosure with straight panels
- 20 mm-thick insulating side glass panels
- Triple polycarbonate 16 mm-thick roof panels
- Curved junction profiles to ensure optimal drainage of rainwater
- Patented hermetic S-shaped vent system
- No visible screws
Medium pool enclosure, 5 angles
- Telescopic medium pool enclosure with cut panels
- 16 mm-thick insulating OPALE polycarbonate
- 20 mm-thick insulating double-glazed side panels
- 10 mm-thick doubled polycarbonate roof panels
- Patented hermetic S-shaped system
Whatever angle you choose, numerous options are possible for this type of pool enclosure.